You’re writing a novel… Unlock your full potential and finish like a pro When Roz Morris first published Nail Your Novel in 2009, writers of all stripes devoured her 10-step process for drafting, fixing and finishing. This workbook enlarges that process, guiding you to:
* tame your inner critic
* devise compelling characters and surprising plots
* find resonance
* hit your essential genre/non-genre notes
* find your best method for drafting and polishing
* craft a standout title
* write a slick synopsis and sales pitch
* organise and complete your research tasks
And much more.
Use on its own or alongside the original book for extra depth.
This book is a contract with yourself. Draft, fix and finish with confidence. Get your copy now.
Ebook in ePub format
- Ebook in ePub format
- Size157 KB
- Length22 pages